Beyond Wines is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Beyond Wines may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25/03/2021.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, name, and phone number
- Information on how you use our website, including your server address, the data and time, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the time spent on each page and the type of operating system and browser used
- Other information from time to time, such as client testimonials
When someone visits Beyond Wines we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As part of signing up to our mailing list, we collect personal information. We use that information to tell you about the services you’ve asked us to tell you about and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
We use a third-party provider, MailChimp, to deliver our newsletter. We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our e-newsletter. For more information, please see MailChimp’s privacy notice. You can unsubscribe to mailings at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails.
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send emails about our services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
SHARING DATA & DISCLOSURE:
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal details to any third parties, except:
- When required to do so by law
- In response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer, government agency or other regulatory authority
- When you have explicitly or implicitly given your consent
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer.